We are not taking advance reservations for dining. Here's how to get your spot on Centro's patio.
- Show up.
- Be prepared to wait in our socially distance line.
- Check in and with staff to reserve your table at the front entrance.
- READ THE RULES. Our staff are happy to explain them to you as well.
- After checking in, you will be sat at a table by our staff. If no tables are available, guests are welcome into our waiting area to enjoy a margarita and oysters while you wait for your table.
- Receive a text message alerting that your table is ready. Our staff will then seat you at your table.
- Once seated, order food & drinks through our website from your phone.
- Staff will bring your items to you. Guests will bus tables when finished so staff can sanitize.
romaine, avocado, queso fresco, peanut-sesame salsa, tomatillo vinegar
Oaxacan cheese, poblano, chile, pickled onion
peanut and arbol chili, onion, cilantro, avocado, jicama
fingerling potatoes, chipotle crema, cotija cheese, cilantro, pickled onion
The Rice Bowl
Rice, beans, cilantro, escabeche, radish, crema
add guac $3 · add protein $4
Diet Coke, Mexican Coke, Jarritos, Sprite, Squirt, Orange Fanta
Tequila, lime, orange curaçao
Cachaça, prickly pear, lime
Mezcal, guava nectar, lemon, guava kombucha
Rosé, gin, lemon, grapefruit
Tequila, grapefruit, lime, soda
Mezcal, Falernum, Cappelletti, lime, jalepeño
Tecate, Clamato, tomato, Tajin, lime
Blanco tequila, Cocchi Torino, Cappelletti
Modist Supra Lager
Fair State Party Forward Hazy IPA
Able First Light IPA
Indeed Pink Rabbit Pils
Indeed Mexican Honey
Fair State Roselle Sour